This Spring, the powerhouse women of Gospel and Christian music are coming together for a must-see worship experience. Kicking off on Tuesday, April 25 at James L. Knight Center in Miami, FL. GRAMMY-winning artists Naomi Raine and Tasha Cobbs Leonard, 9x GRAMMY-nominee Natalie Grant and globally renowned vocalist TAYA will join together for It’s Time Tour 2023.
It’s Time will visit 21 cities across the U.S. including Atlanta, New York and Houston. Fans can expect to see solo performances from each artist. The co-headliners will also share the stage for a few songs each night.
Pre-sale for tickets begins Tuesday, January 17 at 10 AM local time with public on-sale starting on Friday, January 20th at 10am local. For pre-sale tickets, visit ticketmaster.com/artist/
“It’s Time is an expression of worship in beauty and strength with some of the purest female worship leaders of our time,” says Naomi Raine. “I’m humbled to be a part of this movement that hopefully continues to fuel this generation toward extravagant worship. Women are pillars in their communities and families and my prayer is that this would empower women to go after God with everything they have. My life was changed in an environment much like the one we will be in every night of the tour. Hoping people come out to be equipped and inspired.”
Naomi Raine was named a Pandora 2023 Artist to Watch and is known as one of the most powerful voices in the gospel genre. She released her solo album ‘Journey’ last July and made appearances at the BET Awards, NPR’s Tiny Desk, The View and more as a member of Maverick City Music, with whom she is currently nominated for five GRAMMY Awards. She headlined The Root 100 gala honoring Black Excellence at Harlem’s iconic Apollo Theater and is set to announce a debut solo live worship album in the coming weeks.
“God calls us to advance His Kingdom, in part, through unity and collaboration,” says Tasha Cobbs Leonard. “I’m so excited to join these incredible artists— my sisters— on this tour. This is the move that we’ve been praying for! IT’S TIME!”
Tasha Cobbs Leonard is a platinum-selling, Grammy, Billboard Music, Stellar, and Dove Award-winning, “gospel sensation” (NPR Music) who has firmly established herself as one of gospel’s leading voices. In 2022, Leonard released her highly anticipated live album HYMNS, one of the biggest gospel albums of the year. The LP is a larger-than-life reimagining of classic hymns of love and grace, one that speaks to our modern world even as it reaches far beyond it. She has recently appeared on Good Morning America, BET Soul Train Awards, The Tamron Hall Show, The Jennifer Hudson Show –– and has a lot more planned for 2023.
Natalie Grant is a 9x GRAMMY nominated and 5x GMA Dove Award-winning artists who has garnered more than 500 million streams and multiple number #1 albums and singles on the Billboard Charts. Grant’s latest single “You Will Be Found” with Cory Asbury was released December 16.
TAYA made a name for herself as the lead vocalist on Hillsong United track “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail),” which reached No. 1 on several Billboard charts and reached RIAA platinum status. She released her self-titled debut album in May of 2022.
IT’S TIME 2023 TOUR DATES:
- Tues., Apr. 25 | Miami, FL | James L Knight Center
- Wed., Apr 26 | Bradeton, FL | Bayside Community Church
- Thurs., Apr 27 | Orlando, FL | Calvary Orlando
- Fri., Apr. 28 | Jacksonville, FL | Florida Theater
- Tues., May 02 | Atlanta, GA | Fox Theatre
- Wed., May 03 | Charlotte, NC | Ovens Auditorium
- Fri., May 05 | New York, NY | Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden
- Sat., May 06 | Philadelphia, PA | The Met
- Sun May 07 | Washington, DC | The Theater at MGM National Harbor
- Tues., May 09 | Boston, MA | Boch Center Wang Theatre
- Thurs., May 11 | Wallingford, CT | Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Thurs., May 18 | St. Louis | Faith Church
- Sun., May 21 | Houston, TX | 713 Music Hall
- Mon., May 22 | San Antonio, TX | Summit Christian Center
- Wed., May 24 | New Orleans, LA | Saenger Theatre
- Thurs., May 25 | Birmingham, AL | BJCC Concert Hall
- Fri., May 26 | Southaven, MS | Landers Center
- Sat., May 27 | Nashville, TN | Ryman Auditorium
- Tues., May 30 | Cincinnati OH | Princeton Pike Church of God
- Wed., May 31 | Indianapolis, IN | Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Thurs., Jun 01 | Wyoming, MI | Grand Rapids First Chruch