Five-time GRAMMY Award-winning music collective Maverick City Music, Chandler Moore & Naomi Raine announce the forthcoming release of ‘The Maverick Way Complete,’ arriving October 27 via TRIBL Records and available for preorder now. The 22-track project not only includes the tracks from recently-released 6-track ‘The Maverick Way’ EP, but also features collaborations with Noah Schnacky, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Bobbi Storm, Travis Greene, Cody Carnes, Wande, and many more
Out now is the anthemic track “Good News,” which Moore & Raine performed on The Tamron Hall Show this morning (10.2). Featuring Todd Galberth, the praise-inducing song serves as a reminder of Jesus’ never-ending love. Fans can listen stream/download it now here and expect more previews of Maverick City, Moore and Raine’s forthcoming project to arrive in the coming weeks.
In 2022, Maverick City Music produced one of the biggest tours of the year, consistently ranking in the Pollstar Top 10 week after week, selling out arenas across America. On Tues., Oct. 31, they’ll take this new music on the road as they kick off a 16-date run with A-list performers, including Maverick City Music, Noah Schnacky, Travis Greene, Todd Galberth, Forward City Music, and JWLKRS. Tickets are available now here.
‘The Maverick Way’ Tour
- Tues., Oct. 31 | Symphony Hall | Springfield, MA
- Wed., Nov. 1 | Toyota Oakdale Theatre | Wallingford, CT
- Thurs., Nov. 2 | The Lyric | Baltimore, MD
- Fri., Nov. 3 | Berglund Performing Arts Theatre | Roanoke, VA
- Sat., Nov. 4 | Altria Theater | Richmond, VA
- Sun., Nov. 5 | Columbia County Performing Arts Center | Evans, GA
- Tues., Nov. 7 | Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts | Greensboro, NC
- Thurs., Nov. 9 | Grand Rapids First | Grand Rapids, MI
- Fri., Nov. 10 | The Sylvee | Madison, WI
- Sat., Nov. 11 | Vibrant Music Hall | Des Moines, IA
- Sun., Nov. 12 | Steelhouse Omaha | Omaha, NE
- Tues., Nov. 14 | Armory | Minneapolis, MN
- Thurs., Nov. 16 | Kansas City Music Hall | Kansas City, MO
- Fri., Nov. 17 | Juanita K Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts| Springfield, MO
- Sat., Nov. 18 | Peoria Civic Center Theater | Peoria, IL
- Sun., Nov. 19 | Grove City Church of the Nazarene | Columbus, OH
Five-time GRAMMY-winning Maverick City Music is a multi-racial, multicultural, genre-bending group bringing hope and love to all.
The collective’s music brings awareness to topics like mass incarceration, Juneteenth and even the George Floyd injustice, addressing difficult cultural topics with love and inspiration. In 2022, Maverick City Music catapulted to a record-breaking and magnificent rise, winning BET Awards, Stellar Awards, NAACP Awards and more. In just under a year, they’ve performed mainstage at the BET Awards alongside Diddy and Faith Evans, joined NPR’s Tiny Desk, The View, and NBC’s TODAY Show. In 2023, they performed for a second year in a row on the GRAMMY Awards telecast — this time alongside Quavo (Watch the performance here). They also swept the Christian and Gospel categories with four wins, tying Beyonce for the night. In addition to mainstream television, fans swarmed to hear and see the group live across the country. Maverick City Music’s headlining ‘The Kingdom Tour’ broke box-office records and landed in the Top 10 tours on Pollstar weekly.