Five-time GRAMMY Award-winning music collective Maverick City Music announces the ‘The Maverick Way’ EP, due Friday, September 15 via TRIBL Records. Featuring collaborations with Noah Schnacky, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Bobbi Storm and Wande, the 6-track project is available to pre-save now here: https://orcd.co/xpmrjq1.
Written by Naomi Raine, Daniel Bashta, Chris Davenport and Ryan Ellis, the album’s triumphant track “God Problems” is available now and focuses on the battles that can only be won through the power of faith. It follows in the footsteps of the project’s first release, “No Longer Bound” (7.28), a praise-inducing anthem performed by Maverick City featuring Chandler Moore and Forrest Frank.
In 2022, Maverick City Music produced one of the biggest tours of the year, consistently ranking in the Pollstar Top 10 week after week, selling out arenas across America. On Tues., Oct. 31, they’ll kick off a 16-date run with A-list performers, including Maverick City Music, Travis Greene, Noah Schnakey, Todd Galbert, Forward City Music, and JWLKRS. Tickets are available now here.
‘The Maverick Way’ EP Tracklist:
- 1. “Crazy Love” (Feat. Noah Schnacky)
- 2. “God Problems”
- 3. “More Than Able” (Feat. Tasha Cobbs Leonard)
- 4. “Promises”
- 5. “Firm Foundation (He’s Gonna Make A Way)” (Feat. Bobbi Storm & Wande)
- 6. “No Longer Bound”
‘The Maverick Way’ Tour
- Tues., Oct. 31 | Symphony Hall | Springfield, MA
- Wed., Nov. 1 | Toyota Oakdale Theatre | Wallingford, CT
- Thurs., Nov. 2 | The Lyric | Baltimore, MD
- Fri., Nov. 3 | Berglund Performing Arts Theatre | Roanoke, VA
- Sat., Nov. 4 | Altria Theater | Richmond, VA
- Sun., Nov. 5 | Columbia County Performing Arts Center | Evans, GA
- Tues., Nov. 7 | Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts | Greensboro, NC
- Thurs., Nov. 9 | Grand Rapids First | Grand Rapids, MI
- Fri., Nov. 10 | The Sylvee | Madison, WI
- Sat., Nov. 11 | Vibrant Music Hall | Des Moines, IA
- Sun., Nov. 12 | Steelhouse Omaha | Omaha, NE
- Tues., Nov. 14 | Armory | Minneapolis, MN
- Thurs., Nov. 16 | Kansas City Music Hall | Kansas City, MO
- Fri., Nov. 17 | Juanita K Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts| Springfield, MO
- Sat., Nov. 18 | Peoria Civic Center Theater | Peoria, IL
- Sun., Nov. 19 | Grove City Church of the Nazarene | Columbus, OH
Five-time GRAMMY-winning Maverick City Music is a multi-racial, multicultural, genre-bending group bringing hope and love to all.
The collective’s music brings awareness to topics like mass incarceration, Juneteenth and even the George Floyd injustice, addressing difficult cultural topics with love and inspiration. In 2022, Maverick City Music catapulted to a record-breaking and magnificent rise, winning BET Awards, Stellar Awards, NAACP Awards and more. In just under a year, they’ve performed mainstage at the BET Awards alongside Diddy and Faith Evans, joined NPR’s Tiny Desk, The View, and NBC’s TODAY Show. In 2023, they performed for a second year in a row on the GRAMMY Awards telecast — this time alongside Quavo (Watch the performance here). In addition to mainstream television, fans swarmed to hear and see the group live across the country. Maverick City Music’s headlining ‘The Kingdom Tour’ broke box-office records and landed in the Top 10 tours on Pollstar weekly.