Today, rising vocal powerhouse Anna Golden joins Sadie Robertson Huff on the WHOA That’s Good Podcast to share all about her new album ‘Church’ (8.11), her ministry career and so much more.
Golden’s new album ‘Church’ is a testimony to the power of perseverance through pain, as Golden’s passion for ministry shines through across ten anthemic tracks. Listen here: annagolden.lnk.to/churchPR
Golden discusses the following on the episode:
* The heart behind her new album ‘Church’
* The advice that helped her moved forward after breaking off an engagement
* The beauty and spirit of youth, and why it’s OK to act your age
* Growing from painful experiences without becoming bitter
* The importance of having difficult conversations with people we love when needed
* How therapy and faith are not mutually exclusive and how she used each to guide her healing journey
Golden grew up spending her time in and out of LA audition rooms before leaving prospects of fame behind to pursue full-time ministry. Her career changed forever when she was connected with GRAMMY-winner Tasha Cobbs Leonard, who chose Anna as the debut signee to her TeeLee Records label.