Grammy-nominated rockers Skillet will embark on a headline tour of the United States this September. The tour will kick off on September 22 in Clive, IA and run through October with more dates to be added and announced in the near future. The tour will feature Thousand Foot Krutch on the first half of the U.S. run and Sick Puppies will finish the second half of the tour. Devour The Day will be playing the entire tour. The headline tour will make stops in cities such as Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; and Sayreville, NJ to name a few. An exclusive presale for The Panheads (The Official Skillet Fan Club) will go live on Wednesday, June 22nd. Tickets and VIP Packages will be available and fans can sign up for the fan club.
Skillet will be touring in support of their new album Unleashed, scheduled for release on August 5th. The 12-track album, a year in the making, is currently available for pre-order via all digital retailers including iTunes and Amazon. Pre-orders will include an instant download of the debut single “Feel Invincible” and the follow-up track “Stars.” A lyric video for “Feel Invincible” can be seen below and the official music video will premiere next week.
Skillet’s 2006 release Comatose has just been certified platinum by the RIAA. This marks the band’s second platinum album alongside their 2009 release Awake. The album was nominated for a GRAMMY in 2007 and saw the release of numerous singles including the likes of “Rebirthing,” “Whispers In The Dark,” “The Last Night” and “Comatose.”
Skillet has cemented its place as one of the 21st century’s most successful rock bands. Selling more than 11 million units worldwide, the Wisconsin quartet have received two GRAMMY Award nominations and won a Billboard Music Award for the platinum-certified Awake. Their double-platinum single “Monster” is “the eighth most-streamed rock song of 2015” with a total of 57 million plays (and counting) on Spotify and would earn the distinction of becoming “the best-selling digital single in the history of Christian Music.” 2013’s Rise bowed at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 upon release and received resounding and eclectic acclaim from the likes of USA Today, New York Times, Revolver Loudwire, and more.
The Unleashed Tour Dates *MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED*
- September 22 - Clive, IA - 7 Flags Event Center
- September 23 - Turtle Lake, WI - St. Croix Casino
- September 24 - Omaha, NE - Sokol Auditorium
- September 25 - Wichita, KS - Cotillion
- September 29 - Chicago, IL - Concord Music Hall
- September 30 - Minneapolis, MN - Skyway Theatre
- October 1 - Peoria, IL - Limelight
- October 6 - Fort Wayne, IN - Piere’s
- October 7 - Detroit, MI - St. Andrews
- October 8 - Cleveland, OH - Agora
- October 9 - Knoxville, TN - The International
- October 12 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
- October 13 - Washington, DC - The Fillmore Silver Spring
- October 14 - Stroudsburg, PA - Sherman Theater
- October 15 - Norfolk, VA - The Norva
- October 16 - Richmond, VA - The National
- October 20 - Mobile, AL - Saenger Theatre
- October 23 - Tulsa, OK - Cain’s Ballroom