After a record-shattering run of shows on his fall Uncomfortable Tour with packed out houses coast to coast, Billboard chart-topping rapper, Andy Mineo, has added more spring Uncomfortable Tour dates. The sophomore leg of the tour, sponsored by World Vision, kicks off on March 31 in Pittsburgh.
Andy Mineo's devoted following is gearing up for the new run of dates, and with the endorsement of music heavy-hitters such as Grammy-Award winning artist, Lecrae, MTV journalist and music expert, Rob Markman and acclaimed producer !llmind, this spring's Uncomfortable Tour is sure to once again break records in the box office and on stage.
Today's announcement follows the rapper's buzzworthy launch of his Uncomfortable album and first headlining tour last fall. The album landed at No. 10 on Billboard's Top 200, as well as No. 1 on the Top Christian Albums and No. 3 on the Rap Albums, according to Billboard. In addition to the aforementioned charts, Uncomfortable debuted at No. 9 on Top Album Sales, No. 6 on Digital Albums and No. 1 on Independent Albums. Andy Mineo also found himself on a Billboard list rarely visited by Christian hip-hop artists, the Top Artist 100, where he sat at No. 38. The Artist 100 is determined by a combined score of radio airplay, sales data, streaming date and social activity. The tour set cross-country records for capacity crowds as fans packed venues and shouted back lyrics during extra long shows where Mineo shared his reflective lyricism and unforgettable melodies.
Special guests on the spring Uncomfortable Tour excursion include Gawvi, Propaganda, and Words Played.
The Uncomfortable Tour goes on sale Friday, February 5, 2016. Check out the tour schedule below:
- 3/31 Pittsburgh, PA | Mr. Smalls Theatre
- 4/1 Brooklyn, NY | Warsaw
- 4/2 Baltimore, MD | Baltimore Sound Stage
- 4/3 Columbus, OH | Park Street Saloon
- 4/6 Knoxville, TN | Bijou Theatre
- 4/8 Columbia, SC | Music Farm
- 4/9 Lexington, KY | Manchester Music Hall
- 4/10 Birmingham, AL | Iron City
- 4/14 Nashville, TN | Rocketown
- 4/16 Memphis, TN | New Daisy Theatre
- 4/17 Little Rock, AR | Revolution Music Room
- 4/20 Albuquerque, NM | Sunshine Theater
- 4/21 Mesa, AZ | Nile Theatre
- 4/22 San Diego, CA | House of Blues
- 4/23 Los Angeles, CA | The Wiltern
- 4/24 Las Vegas, NV | House of Blues
- 4/25 San Francisco, CA | Regency Ballroom
- 4/28 Bellingham, WA | Mount Baker Theatre
- 4/29 Spokane, WA | Knitting Factory Concert House
- 4/30 Seattle, WA | Showbox SoDo
- 5/1 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom
- 5/4 Denver, CO | Summit Music Hall
- 5/5 Sioux Falls, SD | The District
- 5/6 Milwaukee, WI | Turner Hall Ballroom
- 5/7 Lincoln, NE | Bourbon Theatre
- 5/8 Kansas City, MO | Uptown Theater
For more information about the Uncomfortable Tour and to purchase tickets visit Andy's site.