Following the blockbuster success of their “We Believe…God’s Not Dead” 2015 Tour—which saw sellouts nearly each night—Platinum-selling, GRAMMY-nominated Newsboys are set to embark on the popular tour's final leg with a 20-city spring run next year. Sponsored by Feed the Children, the tour will feature GRAMMY-winning Fair Trade Services recording artist Audio Adrenaline; GRAMMY-nominated Gotee singer/songwriter Ryan Stevenson; and Dove-nominated Curb recording artist OBB.
Kicking off March 31 in Montgomery, Alabama, the “We Believe…God’s Not Dead” 2016 Spring Tour will hit Toronto; Atlanta; Cleveland; Saginaw, Michigan; Rockford, Illinois; and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, among other cities, before concluding May 2 in Austin, Texas.
Newsboys, who will return to the big screen for April’s highly-anticipated Pure Flix release, “God’s Not Dead 2,” will perform the film’s theme song and the band's latest single, “Guilty,” during the tour. In addition, the iconic group will showcase hits from their unparalleled career and forthcoming new studio recording.
“Duncan, Jody, Jeff and I are really at home on the stage, and we can’t wait to hit the road again,” said Newsboys frontman Michael Tait. “Over the past year this tour has given us amazing opportunities to connect with our fans around the country. We’re thrilled to get back out there and share new music along with the message of 'God's Not Dead 2.'”
Helping define the sound of Christian music for more than two decades, Newsboys’ live performances continue to sell out venues across the country. Comprised of lead vocalist Michael Tait, Jody Davis (guitar), Jeff Frankenstein (keys) and Duncan Phillips (drums), the band has sold more than 8 million units, amassing eight Gold certifications, 33 #1 radio hits, four GRAMMY nominations, two American Music Award nominations and multiple Dove Awards. “God’s Not Dead,” Newsboys’ chart-topping, Platinum-certified single, inspired Pure Flix's 2014 hit film of the same name.
Since their debut in 1986, Audio Adrenaline has been one of Christian music’s best-loved bands. They have garnered two GRAMMY Awards for Best Rock Gospel Album (Worldwide, Until My Heart Caves In); five GMA Dove Awards; a Gold-certified recording (Bloom); and 14 #1 Christian radio singles, including signature songs “Big House,” “Get Down” and “Hands And Feet.” Sound of the Saints, the band’s critically-acclaimed FairTrade Services release, debuted at #1 earlier this year on Billboard’s Top Christian Albums chart.
GRAMMY-nominated Gotee recording artist Ryan Stevenson’s full-length debut, Fresh Start, released to critical acclaim in September and includes the multi-week #1 “Not Forgotten” (feat. TobyMac), as well as the recent hit “All Yours.” Nominated for a 2014 GRAMMY Award as co-writer of TobyMac’s hit single “Speak Life,” Stevenson—who spent seven years as a paramedic before signing an exclusive agreement with Gotee Records—hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a husband and father of two boys.
OBB—brothers Zach (lead vocals/keys/guitar), Jacob (lead guitar) and Nich Oswald (drums)—rocketed into the spotlight in 2013 with a GMA Dove Award nomination and a slot on the juggernaut Winter Jam Tour Spectacular, a role they reprised this fall. Signed by Curb Records in 2012 after gaining national notoriety on CBS Early Show’s “Singing Family Face-Off,” OBB’s full-length debut, Bright Side, which released last year, features the #1 hit title-cut and the current Top 10 single, "Up Close And Personal."
- Mar 31, 2016 7:00PM Garrett Coliseum Montgomery, AL
- Apr 1, 2016 7:00PM First Baptist Woodstock Atlanta, GA
- Apr 2, 2016 7:00PM Tuscaloosa Amphitheater Tuscaloosa, AL
- Apr 3, 2016 5:00PM Ford Center Evansville, IN
- Apr 7, 2016 7:00PM Warner Theatre Erie, PA
- Apr 8, 2016 7:00PM Stabler Arena Bethlehem, PA
- Apr 9, 2016 7:00PM Municipal Auditorium at the Charleston Civic Center Charleston, WV
- Apr 10, 2016 7:00PM Public Auditorium Cleveland, OH
- Apr 14, 2016 7:00PM The Heritage Theater at The Dow Event Center Saginaw, MI
- Apr 15, 2016 7:00PM Church on the Queensway Toronto, ON
- Apr 16, 2016 7:00PM Stranahan Theater Toledo, OH
- Apr 17, 2016 7:00PM Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Coliseum Binghamton, NY
- Apr 21, 2016 7:00PM Adler Theatre Davenport, IA
- Apr 22, 2016 7:00PM BMO Harris Bank Center Rockford, IL
- Apr 23, 2016 7:00PM Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Fort Wayne, IN
- Apr 24, 2016 7:00PM Carl Perkins Civic Center Jackson, TN
- Apr 28, 2016 7:00PM Abilene Civic Center Abilene, TX
- May 1, 2016 7:00PM Cedar Park Center Austin, TX
Pre-sale will take place 1/6/16 10am - 1/7/16 10pm with promo code "BELIEVE". For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.premierproductions.com/.